Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Cold and Snowy Thursday...

Just when we thought spring was here, we are greeted by ice, snow, and cold today. But it won't last long giving way to temps in the 70s next week.

Kathy and I went by the hospital this morning to check on mom. It is still hard to understand much of what she is saying. It takes great concentration to make out what she wants. It's almost like playing charades! We are still concerned with her eating. She is just not taking in a lot of food. She wasn't eating much at home, but I believe hospital food would take away anyone's appetite! We keep bringing in different things we think she might like to eat. Pray we can get her to eat more. Kathy and I weren't at the hospital as much today as we both had some things we had to get done today and I needed to spend some time in the office. I went back this evening and visited with her for a little while. Her friend, Susie, had been by to see her. Wednesday night, my brother Steve, and Kathy were there with her. She seems to be resting okay and seemed to be quite interested in tv this evening.

Thanks for your continued prayers and support.

Walter

No comments: